Report a Concern
Submit a report to the Compliance Helpline
We strive to keep safe and confidential the Protected Health Information (PHI) of our patients and other community members as required by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). We understand our ethical and legal responsibilities to keep your entrusted health care data private.
We work in cooperation with faculty, staff and students to provide the following services:
- Uphold the rights of patients to privacy and access
- Ensure safe and secure working environments
- Create and implement effective policies
- Provide training and support University-wide.
- Assess University Risk as related to HIPAA
- Helping Prevent potential breaches
- Manage reported breaches