Report a Concern
Submit a report to the Compliance Helpline
Requesting a Government Record
Rutgers has appointed a University Office of Custodian of Records to uphold the University’s obligation to provide access to government records in compliance with the New Jersey Open Public Records Act (OPRA).
The OPRA Administrator at the Office of Custodian of Records has sole authority to provide or deny access to University records under OPRA.
How to submit a request
The Rutgers Open Public Request Center is a public portal where you:
- Submit an electronic request and receive a response.
- Find a list of frequently asked OPRA questions.
- Communicate with the OPRA Administrator.
- Find open access to frequently requested records.
- Find your rights of appeal.
- Find a guide to OPRA.
Links on this page and all pages: