At Rutgers, we value the privacy of our students, our patients, our employees and partners, and all members of our community. We are aware of recent changes to privacy requirements implemented by the European Union in its General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and are analyzing our systems and business practices to identify potential enhancements that would support the principles of the GDPR in conjunction with relevant privacy and data security frameworks established under US laws, regulations, and policies. Some units at the University have already implemented enhancements to their privacy practices and we will continue to assess our ongoing needs to enrich, maintain, and improve the Rutgers privacy program.
Home » European Union and General Data Protection Regulation
- European Union and General Data Protection Regulation
- Corporate Compliance and Ethics Week, November 5-11, 2017
- A Message from Timothy J. Fournier, Senior VP & Chief Enterprise Risk Management, Ethics, and Compliance Officer
- Announcement to All Rutgers Students on Privacy and Student Records
- Cybersecurity in Healthcare